Just a little nostalgia for the Zero kids (00’s) (born in later 90’s)
Thank you for this post
We should all stop using this website.
i think there is no greater dark magic than the cha-cha slide
you will never get a group of people obeying every command so quickly as you will by putting on that song.
every previous conversation grinds to a halt as everyone goes to the left and then takes it back now y’all
→ Tywin shielding Tommen
I’ve been waiting for this
God I love you people.
imagine a muggleborn in hogwarts starts singing Bohemian Rhapsody under their breath and then another muggleborn notices and starts singing along
and then suddenly all the muggleborns in the area are belting out the lyrics and head banging and every single pureblood is left utterly confused
Denis Medri draws Star Wars as an 80’s high school movie
So I am traveling…
I am doing a short study abroad later this year and I realize that I 1. Did not take German or French in high school so I will understand nothing where I am going…and 2. I really really want to know how I can not look like a dumb American Tourist…if anyone can help I’d appreciate it :) google can only do so much at this point
what even was this show
amazing, that’s what it was
Reblog if you want someone to compare you to a Disney character in your ask!
- clean bathroom tips
- organize your closet
- how to fix a leaky faucet
- how to keep a clean kitchen
- removing stains from your carpet
- how to coupon
- what to do when you can’t pay your bills
- see if you’re paying too much for your cell phone bill
- how to save money
- How to Balance a Check Book
- How to do Your Own Taxes
- how to take care of yourself when you’re sick
- things to bring to a doctor’s appointment
- what to expect from your first gynecologist appointment
- how to make a doctor’s appointment
- how to pick a health insurance plan
- a list of stress relievers
- how to get free therapy
- what to do if you get pulled over by a cop
- a list of hotlines in a crisis
- things to keep in your car in case of an emergency
- recipes that take 30 minutes or less
- Yummy apple thing
- Brownie in a cup
- Cookie in a cup
- French bread pizza
- Egg tacos
- panera mac n cheese recipe
- different salad recipes
- harry potter recipes
- healthy recipes
- various cookie recipes
- chocolate cupcakes w/ eggless cookie dough topping
- s’mores pie
- nutella hot chocolate
- peanut butter nutella swirl cookies
- cookie in a mug
- starbucks holiday drinks
- fruit leathers
- brownie in a mug
- how to make ramen 1000x better
- eggless cookie dough (not to bake, just to eat)
- make recipes using things you already have
- how to put together a very fancy cheese plate
- make different flavored lemonades
- various desert recipes
- make tiny chocolate chip cookies
- 20 dishes every cook should know
- learn how to make your own tea
- Macaroni and cheese in a mug
- Study snacks (2)
- 40 on-the-go breakfast recipes
- what the hell is a mortgage?
- first apartment essentials checklist
- how to care for cacti and succulents
- the care and keeping of plants
- Getting an apartment
- time management
- create a resume
- find the right career
- how to pick a major
- how to interview for a job
- How to write cover letters
- ULTIMATE PACKING LIST
- Traveling for Cheap
- Travel Accessories
- The Best Way to Pack a Suitcase
- How To Read A Map
- How to Apply For A Passport
- How to Make A Travel Budget
I’ve been living on my own for almost 4 years now and I have like 50 tabs open.
Bless the person who put together this post, it ought to be made into a pamphlet for everyone in highschool/college.
Dear Colin, who thought of Harry as a hero and never wavered in his loyalty, despite the fact that sometimes hating Harry was the popular thing to do. Dear Colin, who didn’t buy into the rumours that Harry was Slytherin’s heir, who tried to change the “Potter Stinks” badges to say “Support Potter”, who joined the DA in his 4th year and then answered the coin’s call in his 6th and came back to Hogwarts for the Final Battle. Dear Colin, who snuck back into the castle during said battle after being dismissed for being underage. Dear Colin, who ultimately died. For believing in the cause and for believing in Harry Potter. I think he deserves much more appreciaton from the fandom, because how many of us would risk it all like Dear Colin? (via simplypotterheads)
It doesn’t matter that, intellectually, I know he was sixteen; in his death scene, I always picture that overly enthusiastic 11-year-old.
I love Tumblr.
The red light one kills me every time
I lost my shit at the red light one.
Sheer will power
I am adapting. I will be unstoppable.
… The Winter Soldier killed Howard and Maria Stark…
Bucky killed Howard and Maria Stark.
BUCKY FUCKING BARNES KILLED HOWARD AND MARIA STARK.
Make the goddamn connection. ‘Accident’ my ass…
I know it wasn’t the real Bucky. He was buried underneath a shit ton of Hydra brainwashing and memory loss. But just the idea of him murdering Tony’s parents without even knowing is unimaginable and it hurts my heart. Fuck you Marvel and all your damn feels.
Not just murdering Tony’s parents, but murdering a man Bucky no doubt knew personally and might have considered a friend, murdering someone who helped Steve rescue him from the HYDRA base and who we can be 99.99999% sure Bucky himself would not have wanted to kill.
I didn’t catch this and now everything hurts.
when i said “The MCU is beautiful and nothing hurts” what I meant was “everything hurts forever goodbye”
I love it. Because with the popular “Tony hacked SHIELD and all that info is waiting for him” post going around, imagine when Tony digs it up and finds out the guy who Steve’s chasing around killed his dad. Imagine him cobbling together a slapdash suit without Pepper noticing and jetting to where Bucky is, and being ready to blow him up without him even realizing Tony’s there, only to stop.
Because the man down there doesn’t look like a remorseless trained killer. He’s dirty and he’s thin and he’s sleeping on a park bench. The cybernetic arm he’s got doesn’t work right. The fingers are awkwardly curled where the servomotors have run down. The knuckles on his flesh and blood hand are bruised and scraped from where he had to fight off a couple of drug addicts wanting to roll a homeless guy for spare change.
And Tony would lower the repulsors and pick up his phone and call Steve. And leave before he got there.
Pepper would find him in the morning with a smashed up set of armor and a bottle of scotch and an old album. Drunk and crying.
Tony thinks long and hard before he puts on the suit again.
HATEPIG WHY WOULD YOU DO THISI FUCKING IMAGINED THAT LAST PARAGRAPH AND I CRIED I REALLY CRIED AND I HAVE FINALS IN TWO WEEKS I DONT HAVE TIME FOR THAT SAD SHIT AND HOMELESS BUCKY FUCK EVERYTHING